Monday, February 25, 2008

Just for me!

Please accept my apologies for not keeping up with this blog the way that I intended to. I took on an after school class one day a week and it's on my busy day (with nails) so Tuesdays are extra long for me! I find myself prepping for it every weekend instead of planning ahead and I just can't get caught up! It's Sale-a-Bration time and I've been busy planning for a Stamp-a-Stack the beginning of March along with regular Stamp Club. I spent all day Saturday cutting and prepping for the after school program and the Ronald McDonald House (which is tonight!). When I finally finished, I looked around at the scraps I had laying on my table and decided to make myself a card! Here it is:

I used some of the new products that will be available in the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog. I also used the Sale-a-Bration rub-ons for the center of the flower. They are really a lot of fun!
I spent all day yesterday in bed with a terrible migraine so now I am even further behind! It's better today.......just that "fuzzy" feeling in my head, but at least it's no pain! Gotta get back to work! Have a great day everyone!

No comments: