Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We're Off!

Tomorrow we head for our Disney vacation!The boys haven't been able to sleep for a week (neither have I!). No matter how many times we go, it doesn't get old. I'll leave you with a card I'll be doing at my mini stack the end of February (the rest of the details about dates and times will be announced when I return!). This is a great technique called faux-ripped paper. It looks as if the white layer is ripped and designer paper is showing through, doesn't it? I saw Dawn Griffith do this card and knew I had to give it a try! The best part is that you can put any greeting you'd like- they are so many that fit! The other card is a birthday card I made for my oldest nephew using one of the new Sale-a-Bration Sets!






See ya when I get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Renee!
'Love both cards. Have a wonderful safe trip to Disney. XOXOXO Gail XOXOXO