Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wrapping it up!

I'm trying to start my wrapping early and since I'm working *really* hard at not hoarding my supplies, I'm using them! Here's 3 gifts I did last night- I have a busy weekend coming up......the Bunko Holiday Dinner is Friday night, my downline Holiday Brunch is early Saturday morning, and the last one is for our family friend, Katie! SSShhh! Don't tell her!
Here's my Bunko holiday gift:
Here's a couple pics of the one I did for the downline brunch:

This one is my favorite! I LOVE all those bright colors! Here's a close-up of the snowflake...I covered it with Bashful blue craft ink , then heat and stick powder, then dazzling diamonds glitter- it's soooo sparkly!

This one is for Katie....we just LOVE her! I included a really sparkly lip gloss for her, too!


here's a close-up of the star tag I did....I used craft inks and heat and stick powder with glitter on these also!

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll post some more pictures as I continue to wrap! Guess I better get those Christmas cards out, huh?!


1 comment:

Janet said...

Ah, how pretty Renee! Love them! The people who get them will be thrilled! Yikes! Christmas cards! I haven't even taken our family picture yet. I dread it! So much bribing, yelling, cajoling, crying (the babies, not me) :)