Saturday, November 3, 2007

Soccer thanks..............

Next Saturday will be Ryan's last soccer game. he has a great coach and is on a wonderful team. We will give the coach a little "thank you" next week, at the last game, for all of his time. I made this gift card holder to hold the Dunkin Donuts gift card all the parents shipped in to give him. If you'd like to learn how to make one of these gift card holders, sign up for my Tags class in December- we'll be making one for the holidays!




I am completely hooked on the textured cardstock from Stampin'Up! it is soooo nice!! Here's a pic of the inside:





I made a belly band to go around it to keep it closed. Can you believe it was the first time I had ever used the label punch?!

Thanks for stopping by tday! Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is so adorable and such a perfect gift presentation for a coach!!! I LOVE your belly band -- they are so fun to make -- and yours looks fabulous with the Designer Label Punch!!! Great job on this Gift Card Holder!!!

Michelle said...

Very cool.

Melissa said...

This is awesome!