Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Have you seen this?

This is a GREAT tutorial on SCS! I did, however, have a little trouble with the corners.....I'm a little "impaired" when it comes to stuff like that. After I finished scoring and cutting all the DS paper, then adhering it all, I went to assemble it and realized my corner creases were going in the WRONG DIRECTION!UGH!!! Anyways, eventually I figured it out and here is the end result:

Isn't it pretty?! Check out the tutorial- Beate rocks!
In other news: I will post pics of the Stamp Club projects for November tomorrow.............I ran out of daylight to take the pictures. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

maiahs_momma said...

I saw this done by my SU demonstrator, and I thought it is one of those "must do" projects. I haven't found the right paper for this project, or found the time for that matter lol. After Christmas perhaps :)! I love what you did, very beautiful :)! First time here at your blog and I intend on coming back a lot.

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com