Friday, October 5, 2007

October Stamp Club

Sorry it's been a while since I posted- it's been a busy week. I feel like I say that ALL THE TIME! I thought I would have all this free time when the kids went back to school, but somehow,I haven't found it yet. Anyway, I had Stamp Club this week and tomorrow is World Card-Making Day so I've been busy preparing for that. Here are the projects the Club made on Tuesday night:

I wanted to teach them the FANTASTIC trick of creating faux icicles using Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Isn't it GREAT?!
The we moved on to Halloween. This is a modified version of a card that was demonstrated at the Philly Regional Conference last month- I loved it!


Next are the Dixie Cup party favors that were demonstrated at Convention this year- halloween style!


For the last card, we used the Fabulous Flowers set.



I'll post the samples from the four cards we'll be making for WOrld Card-Making Day tomorrow when we're all done! Have a great day!