Sunday, September 2, 2007

World Card Making Day!

The World Card Making Day Promotion runs from Oct. 4th - 8th . World Card Making Day is Saturday, Oct. 6th and I will be having a special event to commemorate the occasion (like I need a special event to stamp- LOL!).

When: Saturday, Oct. 6th, 12 noon - 5pm

Where: My House!

Details: Proceeds from this event will be donated, as will most of the cards we'll be making, to the Ronald McDonald House Charity. ($5 registration fee includes refreshments and door-prize entry. In addition to helping make cards for donation, you may make take-home cards for your own use for $2 each.) Please save this date and plan to join us for an hour or two as we participate in the first annual World Card-Making Day -- Help make a difference to a family in need!


As many of you already know, the Ronald McDonald House Charities is very near and dear to my heart. They have helped my family out many times over the years and I take every opportunity I have to return the favor. Please join me for a special day of stamping!

Here's one of the cards you'll be making...............



To celebrate, Stampin'Up! is offering 20% off of all their Simply Sent kits (see pages 12-14 in the Fall/ Winter Catalog).

These kits are wonderful for busy stampers. You will get instructions as well all the supplies to make at least 10 cards, including ink, paper, embellishments and even envelopes. They also make wonderful gifts!

No comments: