Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Finally..some stamping!

I made the thank you's for Ryan's birthday last night. He wanted to have a bowling party this year. I used an old retired set called, "Have a Ball"- boy am I glad I held onto that one! I use it at least once a year and my friend Vicki uses it all the time with her Elementary school class so it has really come in handy! I did use all new colors of cardstock and the new Simple Serif small alphabet set- I really like this set. It is so tedious to mount, but it's a great set to have!





And here's the birthday boy................ I can't believe he's 6 already!

On another note......................I received my copy of the new Holiday Mini catalog in the mail last week. There are lots of great new holiday sets in it and some awesome new wrapping paper that coordinates with stamp sets making it really easy to make your holiday gifts look great this year! I'm planning on using it in some upcoming classes this fall - so stay tuned! One of the BEST things about the stamps in the new mini (available Sept.1st) is that they are all die-cut! That means no trimming! You just mount them and you're ready to go! That'll save a bunch of time- especially around the holidays! I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come.................
Have a great day everyone!

No comments: