Thursday, August 16, 2007

Butterflies...........

Well, it's been another crazy week around here! Only three weeks till school starts (but I'm not counting or anything- LOL!) Joe and I got away for a few days last weekend to Ocean City, Maryland......it was GREAT! I've been preparing for my stamp club meeting tomorrow night this week and I'll post the pictures of the projects tomorrow after we meet- I don't wanna spoil the surprise!

In the meantime, I'd like to share some more pictures of a butterfly that was hanging around the front porch yesterday. Butterflies are special to me.........they remind me of my Dad. When we were in St. John's and out on the boat going to scatter his ashes into the Caribbean, there was a butterfly flying all around our boat- out in the middle of the Caribbean! It was the strangest thing! It stayed with our boat all morning long .............when we stopped to snorkle, it would fly around us in the water. I swear it was my Dad................

Since then, whenever I see a butterfly, it makes me think of him. Joe and I were sitting on the front porch yesterday, and this BEAUTY came over to a hanging basket I have. It flew all around us on the porch- we could've actually grabbed it- it was amazing! It was the most beautiful butterfly I'd ever seen! Here are some pics of this one....................





the vibrant colors of blue and orange were just the most beautiful I've ever seen!


I'll be back tomorrow with stamp club projects!

No comments: