Thursday, July 26, 2007

We're back!

We got home from Lake George yesterday afternoon in just enough time to get showered and get ourselves to the swim team banquet. It took almost an hour to scrub all the filth off of Ryan! We had great weather (just one day of rain), and saw lots of the Lake George area. I have a few pics to share with you from our campsite and some fishing we did on the lake. We rented a boat for a few hours and we caught 4 fish while we ere out there (3 OF THEM BY ME!). The boys couldn't believe it! The biggest one I got actually broke my line and got away just as I reeled it up to the boat. It really was tons of fun! Lake George is a beautiful area and we can't wait to go back! Here's a few shots from our long weekend................

The kickball game...............they played with a bunch of other kids who were camping around our site.




fishing on the lake.........................






And here are a few pics of a BEAUTIFUL butterfly I saw on some flowers. I'm actually gonna enter a couple of these into a photo contest Stampin'Up! is holding..........





I got my second order from the new catalog right before we left for Lake George so I'm hoping to get to some playing time this weekend- especially if it's rainy! Woohoo!


















No comments: