Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!! New Link posted!

Have a wonderful and safe holiday today!! I'm killing a few minutes before leaving for a BBQ and trying to finalize my first new catalog order. I usually wait till they open up expedited shipping cause I'm all about instant gratification!! I think it's almost complete! I'll post it as soon as I pace it tomorrow afternoon, so you can all see what's coming here by the beginning of next week! I want to be able to use it for the Stamp Club meeting on Friday, so that's my excuse to ship it 2nd Day Air- thanks girls!!
I also wanted to let you know that I posted a link over to the right where you can find a chart listing color combinations for the 6 new In Colors . It's a great resource and one that I often turn to. Check it out! Have a great day today and be safe!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awesome! Thanks for the link!

Happy 4th of July!