Sunday, July 1, 2007

Cowgirl re-visited

Whew! It's been a crazy couple of weeks! We've had a few graduation parties, sporting events, and last night we went to see the Soul 2 Soul concert with Tim McGraw (yummy!) and Faith Hill!! The boys and my mom went with us this year- it was INCREDIBLE!! You'll notice at the bottom of the page here you'll find a YouTube video of Tim McGraw doing one of his new songs that he also performed last night. Warning- it's a tear-jerker!!! The video is of him performing it at the ACM Awards earlier this year.
Ryan had a birthday party earlier yesterday before the concert and it was a western-themed party so it was perfect! All the kids got cowboy hats and he wore his (and the bandanna) to the concert last night- it was hysterical! So what better use for the cowboy stamp from the retired set (another that I just can't bear to part with) Cowboy Kid. Since it was for a little girl, I took the opportunity once again of doing that neat little trick many of us learned of making that cowboy a cowgirl. The printed paper is from Crate, but soon enough I'll have the *new* designer paper from Stampin'Up! to use!!



Here's a shot of the graduation tins I made for the parties we went to the weekend before.



Here's another card I made for my cousin's little girl for her birthday in June. Ellen is a nature girl, so I hope she likes it! This is a take on a card we did at Stamp-a-stack last year. I just changed the colors and added some polka dot ribbon I got on a share from Jody.






1 comment:

Mary Anne in NJ said...

I love that cowgirl card..I don't even remember seeing that set..and the graduation tins are adorable, too..see you at club, if not before!