Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm home

Well, I've been back a week and I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of things! My first week home was absolutely crazy! There is so much going on and trying to unpack and get caught up with my clients and everything going on at school- it was nuts! My birthday was Wednesday, and the boys gave me some beautiful flowers..............


It was so busy, though, that we didn't even really get a chance to celebrate at all. Usually we go out to dinner or something, but it was just too difficult this past week. Hopefully we'll be able to do that soon, though!

I did, however, get to stamp a little this week! it wasn't until Thursday, though, cause it took me that long to get over my jet lag and be able to stay awake past 9pm! I finished up some of my last minute teacher gifts. I won't post those pictures till later cause my Stamp Club is gonna be making one of the items this week at our meeting.

Here is the first installment of pictures from my trip with my mom. Ireland was beautiful and I'm so glad I got to see it. It's not my usual type of vacation, but I'm grateful to have had the experience.
The first is a picture of my mom and I at the Powerscourt Gardens:


The second is a picture of a Celtic cross taken at the Rock of Cashel.

The third, is a picture of Christ Church from my hotel room in Dublin. It played bells every hour- even through the night!


Tomorrow I'll post some more pictures of one of my favorite spots in Ireland- the harbor town of Kinsale. I absolutely LOVED it there! stay tuned!

No comments: