Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My head is spinning....................

Well, I leave for my trip in 3 days- I can't believe it! I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I'm gonna miss all my boys so much that I can't even think about it.

Last weekend was very hectic with my brother-in-law's graduation and all of the family being in town, but it was GREAT! We took in a baseball game and had a ton of fun at the graduation party! Here's a picture of Joe, Nicholas and I at Rowan on the morning of his graduation.


There's also A LOT going on in the Stampin' Up! world. There's so much information to process during the months of June and July, both as a demonstrator and a customer! As demos, we're able to view the brand new Preview Brochure online this week. I've included a link here. Customers will be receiving a copy of this brochure in the coming weeks. It's pretty amazing! Demos are able to pre-order anything from the brochure during the month of June, so I'll have to take care of that when I return from my trip. I already pre-ordered a couple cases of the full-size Fall/ Winter Catalog that will be available on July 1st so that's out of the way! As you look at the Preview brochure, you'll notice that there's been a price increase. it seems to be about 5% across the board on stamps, inks, and everything else. Even thought the initial sticker price can be shocking, I still think Stampin'Up! offers the mot bang for your buck. I'll be showcasing many of the new stamp sets and accessories during the month of June at my Stamp Club meeting and my Punch Class on the 22nd. I'm anxious to see them in person!

No comments: