Monday, May 7, 2007

Another Bella

Has it really been a whole week since I posted anything?! Boy, I am a bad blogger!!! On another note, my brother-in-law, Nicholas, is graduating from Rowan this Friday and Joe's other brother and his wife , Kathy (the birthday girl!) and their three kids will be here. Since this is a milestone birthday for Kathy I thought I'd make her something special. She's a realtor down in Florida and I bought this Sellabella just for this project! I used Cool Caribbean cardstock (soon to be retired!) for the card base. The layers were in chocolate chip, and the images were stamped on Naturals Ivory so that I could use the aquapainters and the ink pads to color the image. The printed cardstock is from Paper Salon. I made her ten of these blank cards so she can use them for whatever she'd like, and I'm putting them in a card box that will have one of the card-fronts on the top. I'm also gonna make her a notepad and cover today (hopefully!) I'll post the pictures of that when it's finished.

Another busy week..................we have something goin on every single night this week and I'm trying to get the kids' clothes switched over before I leave on the 19th for Ireland. I'm trying to get things ready for Joe- I made him a calendar using Google that has all the boys' activities for the two weeks I'm away. There are 6 baseball games, 2 flag football games, swim team sign-ups, a student council event (Preston is one of the third grade representatives), he's a guest reader for kindergarten one morning, and the construction guys will be here gutting and re-doing my mom's bedroom! I actually think I'm relieved I won't be here those two weeks!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Terrific looking bella!

Mary Anne in NJ said...

Awesome card..do you make any other kind???? Love that bella..they really are great stamps!