Sunday, April 1, 2007

Making a Difference






We all know I love to stamp! But I have to say that one of the best things I've accomplished through this hobby of mine is the ability to give back to others in ways I wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for my love of this art. Many of you know that I volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia and love to stamp with the families staying there. And being a Demonstrator with Stampin'Up! has also allowed me to participate in fundraising events for Breast Cancer Awareness, Tsunami Relief , the American Heart Association, and many other charities, but today I had a chance to make a difference in another way. April is Autism Awareness month. Gina Krupsky has designed an adorable stamp set for the occasion and is donating $8 from the sale of each of these sets to Autism Speaks- an organization that helps families cope with autism. Today I purchased this stamp set. It's called Love You To Pieces, and it is FABULOUS!! Many of you know someone with autism, or have a friend that has an autistic child. This is how you can make a difference. Buy this stamp set today- make a difference in the life of a family coping with the hardships of this disorder.

No comments: