Thursday, April 19, 2007

I've been tagged!!

What's this you ask?? I have to list my 5 favorite blogs! This is so difficult for me- I don't actually have 5 favorites...............I have 91 saved blogs on my favs. list (whew! I never actually counted them before!)- that's A LOT! Anyway, here are five of the ones I visit daily!

Deb Olson- man, this chick is gifted.....................I mean G.I.F.T.E.D.!!! She is so talented!!! I visit her blog daily!

Wanda Pettijohn- she is so awesome! She makes some GREAT 3-D projects and always has great samples of stuff on her blog!

Heather Armstrong- she's not a stamper, but my friend, Gina, turned me onto her blog and it is HILARIOUS!! You should see some of the stuff with her dog, Chuck (he's on prozac) and he always has stuff on his head. I laugh out loud when I read her stuff!!

Beate Johns- need I say more??

Cambria Turnbow- She's smart, talented, and her favorite color is pink. What's not to love about her and her blog?!

This are only 5 of my favorites...............I receive email updates to at least 10 of the 91 blogs that are saved to my favorites..............man, that's a lot of time on the computer, isn't it? ! It's amazing I have time to update my own blog!!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Cambria Turnbow said...

YOU SWEET GIRL!! YOU made my day baby!! THANKS SOOOO Much!! :)
Have a super weekend!
~Cambria