Saturday, March 10, 2007

Prima Share

I don't know if any of you know who Jody Morrow is, but she's this awesome Texas gal who does all kinds of Shares. by Shares, I mean ribbon shares, prima flower shares, all kinds of shares. She orders an enormous amount of various ribbons and you can get a piece of the "share". I participated in a ribbon share about a month ago, and a few weeks ago she did a Prima Flower share. I missed out on that one, but she's hosting another! Since I'm now an Addictabella (and we all know how they beg for Primas!), I got in on the latest share for the Primas. I'm in for the full share, so that means I'll get an assortment of all the Primas Jody orders- WOOHOO! Space is limited so hop on over there and see if there's any room left! Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments: