Thursday, March 22, 2007

OH YEAH- That's BON JOVI!

Yes! That is correct- that is me and JON BON JOVI (and part of Ryan)at the Philadelphia Soul game
tonight!!! It was awesome!! Did I mention how much I love this guy?! We love going to Soul games- we blast Bon Jovi all the way to the Wacovia Center and it's a fun night full of action and excitement. This year, we bought the boys season tickets also and they are enjoying every minute of it. Jon is at every game and he signs autographs and chats with all the fans- he and Ryan had a great conversation tonight ( as you can imagine, with Ryan! He LOVES all Bon Jovi music and any sporting event so he had a lot to say! It was so cute!)
Preston got to shake his hand and got his autograph, too! He was on cloud 9...................(me,too *wink!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janet said...

OH. MY. GOSH. Could you be more of a Jersey Girl???? I'm so jealous!

-Paris Otremba- said...

OMG! I am so envious!! I love Jon!! He's such a timeless classic!! Lucky You!!!!