Sunday, March 18, 2007


Oh my gosh! I just realized that I haven't posted anything since last Monday! Are you still there?? I spent last week trying to finish everything up for Stamp-a-Stack on March 31st. I was busy with registrations, measurements, and trying to figure out how many supplies I need for everything. I was supposed to have my Birthday Blowout class on Friday night, but I had to re-schedule because we had some nasty weather! I'm going to be having it here, this afternoon, so I figured it was safe to post at least two of the cards we'll be making. Here's the first one. It uses the Cute as a Bug stamp set- which is adorable! It's been around a while now and I have to admit that I haven't used it quite some time. I stamped the Dragonfly onto a Giga Scalloped circle punch, then I layered it onto a bigger Rose Red square that I cut out using my Coluzzle (another untapped resource that I don't use often, but it's GREAT!) I used the new Designer Series paper, Polka Dos and Petals that can be found in the Spring mini catalog and I finished it off with three brads along the bottom.

1 comment:

Beate said...

Oh....that is sooo cute! I love the little dragonfly in the marvy scallop circle. I should dust my Cute as a bug off and use it again! :)