Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm in TROUBLE!

Alright, I finally admit it- I'm an ADDICT! I can't take it anymore. Today, I was at ACMoore picking up some last minute things for Stamp-a-Stack on Saturday- which is why I haven't posted anything in about a week- I digress............... I had my 50% off coupon in hand, it was mobbed at the register (as usual), Ryan was driving me NUTS to get yet another Pez dispenser- this time for a character in the Meet the Robinson's movie, which I might add he hasn't even seen yet- I digress again.....................I ask the cashier if you can use the coupon on the Cuttlebug machine. Some say okay, and some say no. It wasn't like I was looking for it or anything.......I was just wondering.......................she said YES!!!!! So, guess what I bought today?! Yep! You guessed it! A Cuttlebug! And I got it for only $45!! What a deal!! Now what?! I don't have any embossing folders yet, no dies to use with it.............I hope it's not gonna be another thing to sit on my bookcase and look pretty- I have enough of those!!! I need help....................

I'm so busy preparing for Stamp-a-Stack and working that I haven't had any time for anything else. Hopefully on Sunday I'll upload some of the pictures of the cards the girls will be making on Saturday. I have two Flag Football games to go to also.....UGH! Baseball practice has started for the boys also.......................don't they understand how all these activities are cutting into my stamping time?! Just kidding! I love going to their games and watching them play. This year I'm coaching Ryan's T-ball team with Joe.
I also have some great recipes I want to share with you also, so I'll be posting them this weekend, too. I hosted Bunco last Friday night and I had a Pajama Party theme- everyone wore their jammies and I made Breakfast/ Brunch foods -YUMMY! We drank A LOT of Mimosas, though......................which I paid for on Saturday- UGH. But it was fun! You only live once, right?!
So keep an eye out for those recipes and pictures of the Stack cards. I'll be posting them over the weekend! Thanks for hanging in there with me!

No comments: