Friday, March 2, 2007

A birthday


So, it's a busy weekend around here this weekend! Tonight Joe and I are taking the boys to the Phantoms (AHL) game........it's Dr. Seuss night there and they're so excited to go! Then, tomorrow, I have a baby shower in the afternoon and Joe and I have a 40th birthday party to go to tomorrow night. I made this card for the birthday party using an old retired Stampin'Up! set called Over the Hill. I borrowed it from one of my downline (thanks, Julie!) I think I'll make some extras so I have them lying around. Even though I'm not anywhere near 40 yet (LOL!), you could always use some of these. My sister-in-law will be 40 in May, so maybe I'll make a nice girly one for her!
P.S.- sorry about the double watermark- I'm still learning how to use my program and I messed it up and now I don't know how to fix it!

1 comment:

Mary Anne in NJ said...

Love that card..is that card stock that has Led Zepplin on it? Or paper from an old album, or what? Very cool..I'm always looking at old cards, papers, etc to use on my cards..worked this weekend with a friend on making some cards and trying to use the stuff we keep buying..we're beginning to think we're more collectors than stampers..so we're determined to try and get together once a week or so to use a different Stampin Up! set each time..or use a different tool, embellishment, or soemthing...thanks to classes with Renee, we've got a lot more ideas..
Mary Anne