Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My E- Newsletter

Do you get my newsletter?? It's jam-packed with all the latest news in my Stampin'Up! world. In the most recent issue I talked about the awesome promotion that SU is running in the month of March. Here's the details:

~ If you purchase the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set ($17.95) and the jumbo Petals wheel ($7.95) and a pack of the Petals & Paisleys designer paper ($8.95), you get to choose any item from the Spring Mini Catalog at 50% off!!!

~ In addition, if you are a hostess during the month of March with your total workshop sales reaching $400 (before tax and shipping) you can get any item out of the new Spring Mini Catalog at 50% off!!!

WHAT A DEAL!
Also in my latest newsletter, I announced that I'll be having a Birthday blowout class on Friday, March 16th at 7pm here in my home. We'll be making 6 birthday cards- one for every person in your life! The cost of the class is $20 and it includes all of your card-making supplies and envelopes. If you'd like to attend, please register no later than Friday, March 9th.
I also announced that we have a tentative date for our next Stamp-a-Stack! It's scheduled for Saturday, March 31st . There will be two sessions- one in the morning and one in the afternoon. There will be more information to follow!
If you'd like to be included on my mailing list, please send me an email and let me know!As always, you can click the link to the right that says Renée's Class Schedule and it will keep you up-to-date on all the classes I'm doing.

No comments: