Monday, February 26, 2007

Lucky Dog




While I'm waiting for the my Stampin'Up! order to get here with some new sets I'll be using for Stamp-a-Stack, I started surfing around for some ideas for St. Patty's Day. I came across this adorable card by Trish O'Brien . I *love* this dog set so I decided to make one. I used my giga scalloped punch for the Old Olive scallop and I used the smaller scalloped circle (from the lovely Emily Giovanni!) for my main image- it fit perfectly! I think I'll send this to my grandmom - she's this cute little Irish lady! This is starting to get me in the mood for my upcoming trip to Ireland with my mom (in May) - although I heard that St. Patty's day isn't celebrated there like it is here.....................guess I'll learn all about it while I'm there!

1 comment:

Mary Anne in NJ said...

Great card..as usual! Love the shamrocks..is that the stampin up diamond background, then a little shamrock stamped on it? Its too cute..by the way, can you tell me the place where you got the scallop circle punch? I want to see if they got anymore in..
Mary Anne