Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I can't take the PRESSURE!!!


Of these beauties!!! I caved to the Bellas! I've been seeing these girls all over the place and I just can't take it ! As soon as I saw this Teachabella I had to have her! She looks just like Preston's third grade teacher! I've never used unmounted stamps before, and was very intimidated, so I sent an email to this wonderful girl (Christie Ortman) and she explained the whole acrylic block thing to me. Since then, Christie has opened a wonderful new website called Paper Pretties . She will be doing a Card in a Box kit that is FANTASTIC! I'm starting to venture out of my little Stampin'Up! world just a bit(even though you KNOW I think their products are simply the BEST!!!). I will use these stamps for my own personal use . I'm making a bunch of these for Preston's teacher for Valentine's Day tomorrow. The only thing that is "contraband" on this card is the stamped image itself. All the cardstock, inks, and accessories are from Stampin'Up! I used the notecards and envelopes pack that Stampin'Up! sells......they are WONDERFUL for this type of thing!

1 comment:

Allison said...

She looks great...I caved too...my order should be coming this week!