Wednesday, February 14, 2007


I also made this travel mug for Preston's teacher to go with her notecards..................one of my best friends works for Starbucks and always scores these great travel mugs for me when they get them in. You can change the insert whenever you feel like it. Cute, huh?

I created a faux layer by punching the scalloped circle out of computer paper and then laid the reverse mask onto my template. I then stamped the teachabella inside of the mask and sponged all around it to accentuate the scallop. After that, I laid the punched out scalloped circle over the image and stamped the flowers all around it. I think this bella looks so much like Pres's teacher- it cracks me up!

3 comments:

Allison said...

This is awesome...bella in a cup...I love it!

Janet said...

Hey...I know who that good friend is :) Super cute! Perfect teacher gift!

Peggy Maier said...

Cute, cute idea! I've got to make some! Thanks for being so creative!