Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Blog Candy................the RAGE!


So I've done alot of blog browsing these past few weeks and I've discovered a ton of Blog Candy! It's basically a free gift that gets awarded to someone who makes a comment on a post on someone's blog. I've been gathering some blog candy myself this week and will have my first givaway on Friday! Leave me a comment on this post and I'll have the kids pick the winner! The drawing will be held Friday at 4pm. The prize includes some cute embellishments I've found lately......some cute little tabs that you can put on your card or scrapboook page, some star brads, ribbon slides, and other goodies! Spread the word and get an extra chance to win! Have your friends mention that you told them to stop by and enter to win, and you'll get an extra ticket in the basket. Good luck!

18 comments:

Allison said...

Yea...I will tell all my blog buddies for sure...TFS the blog candy! Have fun reading your comments!

Janet said...

Whoohooo! Renee is on the blog candy wagon! Lucky for us! I'll tell some friends....

Kristine said...

Great blog candy. Found your blog from Allison's Stampin When I can.
I'll be back to visit.

Kevin & Amy said...

Hi Renée, great blog! Allison sent me over here from her blog. Thanks for this contest!
~Amy H.

Lilian said...

hellow!

thanks for the blog candy.. and keep blogging... u're great!

L8ybug2 said...

Allison sent me over here. You have a great blog. I'm going to add it to my list, so I'll be back for more. Thanks for the blog candy!
~~Rita~~

Julie said...

Hi there, nice blog!! Found you from Allison - isn't she great?! Thanks for the candy!

Florida Mary said...

You are TOO cute!!! What's a snow day?? I forget.....Kids went to school in shorts today! I know, now I'm officially one of those obnoxious FL people who have to announce the weather to the northerners!! Sorry :-(

Your blog is great and your projects are amazing!! I love to read and I just figured out how to comment!!!

Kelly Sampson AKA Emmiestamps said...

Great blog candy I just found your blog it's wonderful!

Mary Anne in NJ said...

love reading your blog..just figured out how to comment..blog candy seems like a great idea, especially if its stamping stuff you can win..

Susan Liles (susiestampalot) said...

woohoo!! blog candy is fun! and addicting!! i found your blog through allison, via tayloredexpressions!! hope i remember how to get back here to ck. if i won!! see you soon!

Peggy Maier said...

Ooooo - I've enter lots of these giveaways, but won nothing yet - maybe this time? Haha
Thanks for offering the goodies!!

Jan Scholl said...

Wow-another neato blog. Since I have the flu and can't even create, I spend all my time on blogger. Have a good weekend.

Jan

bethtrue said...

hi Renee' - Allison sent me over here too, to check out your blog. i'll add you to my list of blogs to check regularly. thanks for sharing! have a good day.

~Beth~ (sick mommy to a busy 3 1/2 year old)

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Hi, that's great blog candy...nice blog too.

Check m blog out too.

CHARLOTTE said...

Love your blog - will tell my friends.

Jennifer James said...

You have a nice blog, the coffee mug was real cute too. Thanks for the blog candy.

Sarebear said...

I'm not sure what time zone you are in, so I don't know if I'm in in time!