Wednesday, February 21, 2007

2000 hits!


I can't believe it! I've had 2000 hits on my blog already! I know I haven't posted anything since last Friday......it's been kinda crazy around here. Ryan had some virus all weekend that included pink-eye (*fun*), and I wasn't feeling so well myself. I actually think that I'm just coming down with another sinus infection......it's just that time of year.

I can't post any of the stuff I've been working on lately because I'm getting my projects ready for Stamp-a-Stack. I talked with one of the representatives from my church yesterday and she said there's nothing else on the calendar for Sat. March 31st, so it should be okay. WOOHOO! As soon as I get the "official" word from her this weekend, I will email the registration forms out. If you are not currently receiving my E-Newsletter and you'd like to attend tamp-a-Stack, please email me and I'll add you to the list. You can find my email address in the profile page.

What I can show you is a little gift bag that I made using chipboard coasters- so easy! I followed the tutorial from SCS and it worked like a charm! you can find the tutorial right here. I didn't have a Crop-a-Dile yet, but Monica (*hugs*) let me use hers for the weekend. I ordered one right away- it cuts through these chipboard coasters like buttah!!! I glued the bottom of the box together using E6000 glue- man that stuff is like concrete (but it STINKS!) I'm definitely considering doing these for a club project. I only need 3 more people to complete the club, so if you're interested or know someone that may be interested, please tell them about it! you can find the information about the club. Here are the details:
* There are eight (8) members to the Club.
* We meet once a month (for eight months) and complete 3-4 projects FREE!
* Each member takes a turn being the hostess.
* Each member commits to place a merchandise order of $20 every month (before tax and shipping) and, since there are eight members, the hostess is guaranteed a minimum workshop total of $160, so she will receive all of the regular hostess benefits, plus any additional promotions that she may qualify for!
* We can meet at my house, or the hostesses- whichever you choose!

Clubs are forming now! Please contact me if you're interested and I'll send you a copy of the Club Member Agreement. As soon as there are eight interested people, a club will begin. I'd like the Club to begin in April so I'm really trying to get enough people signed up!

No comments: