Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We're back!


We're home from our weekend away with my Mom, and the boys had a great time! We surprised them on Friday morning with the trip. We told them while they were eating their breakfast! It was great! We had great weather and very short wait times at all the parks. We ran from morning till night and we came home exhausted!

Here's a picture of my mom with the boys when we first arrived at Fort Wilderness. We were waiting for the bus to take us to Animal Kingdom. It was a wonderful experience for us all and we really enjoyed doing something special with my Mom - especially on that weekend. Thanks, Mom!

1 comment:

Christie Ortman said...

Hi Renee: Great blog. I have been trying to contact you through your email re your Paper Pretties membership. Would you mind emailing me back at paperpretties@yahoo.ca
Thanks!