Sunday, January 14, 2007


Then I decided to do another- the sketch challenge. This one was a little harder, but after I did it I felt like I really accomplished something, ya know? I made two different ones for this challenge. The first was the pink ellies..........I guess you could tell by the name of my blog that I love pink! Remember the movie Steel Magnolias? Remember when Shelby is planning her wedding and everything has to be the perfect shades of blush(pink) and bashful(pink)- I love that! Since I'm the only girl in my family(hubby and 2 boys), I take every chance I get to do something pink! All supplies are Stampin'Up- I've really gotten into using the ticket corner punch- I love the way it looks! This one also gave me a chance to use some of the new Designer Series paper that's in the Winter mini .I realized after I posted in on SCS that it wasn't exactly the way it was supposed to be (according to the challenge), but it's my first time, right?

No comments: