Monday, January 22, 2007

A Little Latte.................




I finally got around to playing with this set! It's been sitting on my stamp table neglected for a couple of weeks. Sunday nights are a great stamping night for me- the boys go to bed early, Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters is on, and I can just stamp, stamp, stamp! This is the first card I made.........a little plain, I know, but I actually like it. I noticed a lot of people using Liquid Appliqué for the foam on the latte........I have one tube I've been hoarding, so maybe I'll get a chance to play with it today. I love Cranberry Crisp and Blush Blossom together!





Here's the second...for this one, I had to bring out the Giga scalloped punch! I sponged the edges of the scallop using Close to Cocoa. The "saucer", I punched using the small oval punch, then I faux stitched using my white gel pen. I stamped the steam using Creamy Caramel right onto the scalloped-circle. I stamped the mug/foam onto a separate scrap of white and cut it out and adhered it using dimensionals. I also stamped the heart and cut it out. I added glitter to the foam. I used the new Designer series paper in the winter mini..................it's so cute! I'm very happy with this one...................








Then I made this little notecard- it was so quick and easy! I used the ticket corner punch on all four corners of vanilla. I then sponged them using Blush Blossom............it's really soft and pretty!

3 comments:

shannon524 said...

renee
you are so talented and creative! I envy you soooo much! I appreciate that I got to know you and look forward to your blog each week. I will add you (and Your Dad) to my prayer list tonight.

Janet said...

Hi Renee...I can only see one card? Waaaaa-waaaa-waaaaa. I love the little saucer with the oval punch....I hadn't seen that anywhere else before. Cute!

emilymomto3boys said...

I got one of these in the mail! It is so so cute!